Monday, 14 October 2013

STRIPES VS. BANANA LEAVES


My deck is painted, my cane furniture has been sprayed, now I just have to select a fabric for the cushions to be re-upholstered.

Decisions, decisions.

I have been seeking inspiration on Pinterest and online at Fab Outdoor Fabrics. I do love my classic black and white stripes but I also love the amazing banana leaves.




I do love the stripes but I could possibly add a few banana leave scatter cushions as an option?




Then there are all the jungle prints which I do have a crush on. It has an Indonesian resort style, which make me feel so relaxed.

I don't want to tire of a pattern and I do want it to flow from the inside to the out, I am swaying towards the stripes. It is a little hotel luxe.

To help me be sure, I have decided to order samples and that way I can lay them on the chairs and make a clear decision.

Any thoughts on what you think would be the perfect outdoor fabric?


xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment