Saturday, 12 October 2013

NATURALLY CANE

My outdoor living space is coming together with all this non-stop painting. But, I 'm in much need of some furniture to laze upon, with all the sunshine Sydney has been having lately.

Right now, I am loving cane. This is going to tie in perfectly with the 'hotel living' style I have envisioned. 

Naturally Cane is an amazing local store near me. They feature beautiful cane furniture painted in the most wonderful, bright, fun summer colours. They can custom-make to your requirements and ship everywhere within Australia and even some overseas destinations.

Have a look at some of their amazing designs.

KEY LARGO
MONDRIAN ARMCHAIR
SOHO HAWAIIAN
BONGO TABLE
NEW YORK DAYBED
TRURO ARMCHAIR
ZIGGY ARMCHAIR 
Only one problem. It is quite expensive. A single chair is close to a $1000 and a daybed or lounge will set you back about $2500! So to furnish my whole deck, with all the furniture I want, is going to be quite costly....I'm not certain DRM loves cane as much as me! 

I know cane furniture has always been pricy. I can understand why. It is solid and strong and suitable for the Australian outdoors. You will get years of use for your dollar - that is, if you still love that bright pink chair in 20 years?

I really wanted the cane furniture but I had to think of a more affordable outdoor furniture solution to create my perfect dream outdoor living space.  

And I did.....eBay!

Yes, eBay! Just wait until you see the transformation of my bargain cane furniture tomorrow!


xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment