Tuesday, 8 October 2013

GOING GREEN

Spring is in full bloom and as we get deeper into the season, and closer to summer, we are and will be spending more time outside and on our deck.

I need to get out deck looking beautiful so we have more reasons to spend our time outside. First thing first, the garden inspiration.

As you may know by now, I love black and white. I love black and white stripes outside on furniture. It reminds me of luxurious hotel pool areas. And that is what I want. I want to feel like I am on holidays when I laze outside on my deck. 


I also love luscious, green hedges. They are neat and tidy and low maintenance.


Here are some of my outdoor living inspiration images.

KELLY WEARSTLER'S HOME
VICEROY HOTEL SANTA MONICA








KELLY WEARSTLER'S GARDEN


xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment