Monday, 7 October 2013

CEILING WALLPAPER

Last week while I was in Rushcutters Bay lusting over Kelly Wearstler fabrics, I happened across some fabulous wallpapers in a gorgeous little store, Eurowalls.

I just adore wallpaper. I remember asking my parents to wallpaper my bedroom for my seventh birthday. It had to be pink.  Everything was pink. Barbie was my idol! It even had a border mid way and the print colour was reversed on the top half with respect to the bottom half. It was very 'in' in the eighties and I loved it!

Our house is mostly open plan with not a lot of free wall space and I'd rather not have the entire house in the same pattern.

However, it did get my mind ticking again....why do I have to limit wallpaper just to the walls? What about the ceiling? Actually, I'm getting a tiny bit excited because I think I am going to try it out on our bedroom ceiling! 

Of course, I am faced with another challenging issue - finding the perfect wallpaper I can wake up to every morning and something beautiful that I get to see before I close my eyes at night.

Here are some stunning pictures to look up to.

KELLY WEARSTLER




GREG NATALE





GREG NATALE




xoVR

IMAGES VIA PINTEREST



No comments:

Post a Comment