Tuesday, 9 April 2013

THE STRIPED CHAIR

Remember my High Contrast post I did last month?

Well, I got my chair back from the upholsterers. It is one, bold, striped chair! I love it though! 

They did an amazing job. I'm so glad I asked for all the studs. They add a touch of glam, don't you think?

The legs are timber but I may end up painting them white to make the chair 'pop' even more. If that doesn't work, there is always my go-to colour, black.





I know I can make it look amazing in our new home. I'm still thinking about where to put it, but I think it will be the office. I want a glossy white or black desk. I'm still deciding on the wall finishing. However, it is quite a small space, so I may have to decide next month when we move in! Super excited! 

The perfect striped chair for my perfect dream office!


xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment