Sunday, 14 April 2013

MOOD BOARD


Here is a sneak peak at the mood board I have made for our new home.


You can obviously see some Hollywood Regency coming though. A few images are from some of my favourite designers, Kelly Wearstler, Greg Natale and Atmosphere Interior Design. 

I never thought I was a green girl, I have always been classic black and white but I have been looking at this colour scheme for quite a while now, and surprising I still love it - in fact I think I love it more and more and I continue to add more images to my file.

I have to wait a few more weeks before I can get into the apartment and really put this vision into action. It is all very exciting and I honestly cannot wait to begin this project and create my perfect dream house!


xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment