Thursday, 25 April 2013

MADELINE AND MONOLOS

Whilst wondering around The Wynn yesterday, I stumbled across some gorgeous shoes. Correction, many gorgeous shoes - I was in Manolo Blahnik!

Turns out textile designer, Madeline Weinrib has teamed up with the iconic shoe label, Monolo Blahnik to bring us some fabulous shoes - a pump, wedge, smoking shoe and sandal.

I always knew fashion and interiors crossed over beautifully, especially when combining two legendary designers - pure genius!



However, as you'll be aware Monolos don't come at a budget price. You'll have to dig deep into your pocket for a pair of these. Prices start from US$595! 

Could this be an investment piece worth considering.....? 

DRM thinks not. I'll save for some fabric instead, a perfect little Madeline Weinrib cushion may just give me the fix I need.


xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment