Friday, 5 April 2013

KHLOE KARDASHIANS HOME OFFICE


I am in love with Khloe Kardashian's home office. Ok, so it maybe it is going to be hard to achieve this exact look on a budget but you have to admit it is always fun to look into celebrity spaces!

Khloe hired LA based designer, Jeff Andrews to create the spaces in her home. Jeff also is responsible for the home of her momonger, Kris Jenner.

I feel in love with that gorgeous, chevron, covered chair! I must hunt down the fabric, although I am slightly scared because I'm sure the price tag is not budget friendly! However, there will always be something more affordable out there for me.

I love the mirrored desk. Tell me this though, where are all the cords hidden? 




Maybe I can't have the office of a celebrity, but I can sure take some ideas and inspiration and create a look that is glamorous yet traditional for my perfect home office.

xoVR

IMAGES VIA CASASUGAR.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment