Wednesday, 3 April 2013

IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK

If these walls could talk they would say - all walls should look like this.



I always thought I wanted to wallpaper the walls in my new house. How quickly I can change my mind. My new love-obsession-must have are wall panels.

Have a look at these walls by some of my favourite designers. Inspiration overload.

ATMOSPHERE INTERIORS
KELLY WEARSTLER
ATMOSPHERE INTERIORS
GREG NATALE
GREG NATALE
Wall Panels add charm and character to a home, a feeling of yesteryear. There are so many designs, so many ways to make them look unique. It breaks up a large wall and gives it a cohesive appearance. Something different from the usual hang the picture on the wall look. And the best wall treatments won't fade into the background, they will make any room a piece of art. 

Now just to choose a style and colour? And can I do it myself?

Have you attempted any wall treatments in your home? Any tips to share?


xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment