Thursday, 4 April 2013

HOW TO PANEL A WALL

So, after yesterdays blog, I went on the search, aka as google, what did we do before google? Anyway I wanted to know if I could tackle wall treatments on my own?

Well, turns out, there are many blogs that say I can. So I just might. 

The best blog I found was by Decor Chick. You MUST check out her blog and in particular the Moulding Gallery. Truly amazing and inspirational!

Have a look at some of her DIY wall mouldings.





Can you believe this was all done by her and her hubby, not a professional? Unbelievable. 


To get a step by step how to by someone who clearly has it down pat, click HERE and you will be taken straight to Decor Chick's blog and her post HOW TO: THE PANELED WALL.

I know I'll be closely following her step by step instructions to create my perfect wall mouldings in my house.


xoVR

IMAGES ALL BY DECORCHICK.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment