Wednesday, 17 April 2013

GOODBYE GERRINGONG

Today is my last day in the G-Gong.

Mixed emotions.

I'm a little sad because I was slowly, ok very slowly, starting to adjust to this country life. At the same time I am so excited to be moving to Sydney, back to a busy lifestyle with lots to do and see! A new city to explore.

I have learnt a lot about myself living here. I think it's actually been good for my health to slow down. I can say I even learnt to cook (a little) without having a huge selection of Melbourne restaurants at my fingertips!

It's a good time to leave, summer is over, daylight savings has finished, the nights now come early and beach walks aren't always possible with the rain. It gets a little lonely being isolated and stuck inside through the winter.

I'll be leaving the G-Gong on a positive vibe. I had a great summer here with lots of family and friends coming up to stay - dinner parties, beach days, board games and late nights on the deck with a bottle (or two) of wine.

I have good memories and I'm now ready to move to a new city for new adventures, new memories and of course create a perfect new home for DRM and I.


xoVR


No comments:

Post a Comment