Tuesday, 12 March 2013

THE CHERRY HAS BEEN POPPED

People listen up. The Virgin Renovators cherry has been popped and the fun begins! 

We did it! We bought a house! DRM did me proud! 

At the auction on Saturday he bid hard and strong - and well over our budget but I am not complaining because we now have a home. Our accountant, he wasn't feeling as much joy as he crunched the numbers again yesterday. Finally the deposit was paid and the house is ours!

All the inspiration I have been showing you over the last month is now going to become reality. My head is overflowing with ideas. 

This is real, it is not a dream. I have started packing because I am just SO EXCITED!

Take a look at our new home.


OUTSIDE VIEW
LIVING AREA
KITCHEN
OUTDOOR KITCHEN AREA
DINING AREA
LIVING AREA
MASTER BEDROOM - WATER VIEWS
GUEST BEDROOM
BIG OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING AREA
VIEW OF SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE

We are lucky that we don't have to do any major renovations but there is SO much to be done to get this apartment onto the pages of Home Beautiful - this will happen!

Take a good look now, once settlement takes place things are going to change and I will be showing you 'Room Reveals' and 'How To's' and believe me when I say this - IT WILL BE ON A BUDGET!

I am off to continue my packing and get everything organised. So many things to do but I am not complaining in the slightest.

Finally I am able to create my dream home - without the dream budget! 

xo VR


No comments:

Post a Comment