Sunday, 31 March 2013

STARBURST INTO THE UNKNOWN

I have a new obsession - the starburst mirror.


I need-want-must have one for my new home. Do you think I can find anywhere in Australia? No. I have found so many online but they are all on US online stores and do not ship here. I even found a gorgeous little one at Home Depot for only $34.97!!! Yes under $50, unheard of here - you Americans are so lucky when it comes to variety, choice and price! I am green with envy right now. 

I could buy one, when I am over there but I'm not sure it will fit in my suitcase, but where there is a will there is possibly a way?

Here's some varieties of the starburst or sunburst mirrors. I'm not even that fussy, I'll take any of them!

GREG NATALE DESIGNS
VIA PINTEREST
VIA HOUZZ
VIA SLICES OF BEAUTY
GREG NATALE DESIGNS
VIA SARAH BARKSDALE DESIGN
VIA O.CANADA
VIA OPAL DESIGN GROUP
VIA SARAH BARKSDALE DESIGN 
VIA SAVVIMA
Seriously, can anyone tell me of place that I may find one of these gorgeous mirrors? Either in NSW or Australia. Otherwise my suitcase is going to have some serious excess baggage charges! 

I am desperate for one to give my living room the star power I am envisioning for my perfect dream home.


xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment