Friday, 22 March 2013

SPOTLIGHT ON COLOUR - EMERALD

Emerald Green.

This is the last colour in this weeks "Spotlight on colour" series of Blogs that I'll be showing you. I could do another week, actually, I could probably do another entire year of colours, if not more! But I won't, I'll save it for another time in the future.

So, after many hours of flicking through magazines, browsing Pinterest and various amazing blogs, I have decided it will be emerald that gets to be the 'pop of colour' in our monochrome new home. I have started on our mood board for the house and with all the inspiration I am finding, it is going to be one big mood board! Have you created a mood board yet? It really is so much fun!

Did you have a favourite colour this week? The more I look at green, the more I just love it. 















xoVR

IMAGES VIA PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment