Wednesday, 6 March 2013

PICTURE PERFECT

I love photos, they are memories that surround me with happy thoughts of the places I've travelled, the all special occasions I've attended, my wonderful big crazy family and my amazing friends. 
It is especially nice to have lots of photos around me since I have moved interstate but I do like them to be displayed in a pretty way. Unfortunately DRM and I are renting until we find that dream home, so I can't nail loads of holes in the walls like I have in the past! (I know my Dad has secretly loved filling in all those nail holes over the years!)
After looking at one of my all time favourite photo galleries last week in India Hicks' home, I was inspired to start thinking about how I'll display all my photos in my new home.

There are so many options to choose from and an overflow of inspiration! 
INDIA HICKS


POTTERY BARN
SAMANTHA PYNN




ELLE DECOR
POTTERY BARN
INDIA HICKS
This is a tough decision. I do love the symmetrical arrangements but there is something so nice and comforting about the random arrangements. And then of course there is the question of frames and photos; mix-matched, all black, all white, black and white photos or coloured, just photos or art too?

Do you have a photo gallery wall at home? If not, tomorrow I am going to give you some easy steps to get your photos out of the boxes and create that gallery up on your wall!

Now I'm off to think about my perfect photo gallery.


xoVR 

No comments:

Post a Comment