Friday, 8 March 2013

DIANE BERGERON STYLE



If you love colourful, bright, fun interiors, you'll just adore Diane Bergeron

Diane Bergeron, American born, and now residing in my beautiful home town of Melbourne, is well known for her Classic American styling bursting with colour and pattern. She has been an Interior Designer for over 20 years, styling properties all over the US and in the last decade Australia. 

Diane Bergeron launched her own label DB Home, offering an exclusive range of home furnishings and accessories.

Have a look at some of Diane Bergeron's interiors.


A floor to ceiling bookshelf! This is so on my list for my dream house. I am just loving the colours all the books create on the blank canvas white walls. Oh to have such high ceilings!




The above spaces are of Diane Bergeron's office which is a shared space with her Collingwood warehouse home. I love the use of colours and prints. Greens, purples, blues all sitting harmoniously on a black and white Madeline Weinrib rug. 

*Sigh and day-dreaming* - that one day I can have this concept of walking upstairs to my office?


I have a severe crush on this room and in particular the fabric on these chairs - I will hunt this fabric down!


Seriously cute wallpaper! Would you ever think to add zebra wallpaper? People would think you were crazy if you told them this was what you were planning for your bathroom but it looks so good! It adds an amazing pop of colour to a small, normally boring room! Take note - great idea for a kids bathroom! 


I love that she always uses black and white (my favourite) but then throws in a pop of colour. Just look at the use of pattern clashing in the rugs, curtains and cushions but it all works beautifully!



A little ray of sunshine! Having breakfast here every morning would surely brighten up your day! 


Amazing green! And look at the photo Gallery Diane Bergeron has created on the wall - inspiration, inspiration, inspiration! 


Do you love Diane Bergeron as much as I do? Are you inspired to add a pop of colour in your home? Maybe you need a little more Diane Bergeron inspiration? Click HERE.

I'm off to think about how I can add some of Diane Begeron's gorgeous graphic designs into my perfect dream home.

xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment