Thursday, 28 March 2013

ADD SOME ATMOSPHERE

I am in love with Atmosphere Interior Design.

This is the inspiration for my new home.

Trevor Ciona and Curtis Elmy are a talented duo from Canada. There style is Hollywood Regency which is my favourite style at the moment. 

Just like Kelly Wearstler, Jonathon Adler and Greg Natale, their work is bold and graphic with amazing colour combinations. 

The use of fabrics, wallpaper, dark paint and fabulous lighting have me drooling over the images of these glamorous spaces all day long.

Have a look at some of their designs. Do you love it as much as I do? What are your thoughts?












I love, love, love these rooms. I'll have to improvise and change the yellow for the green I am planning to use but still I am in love.

These are definitely images for mood board. My perfect dream house is starting to evolve - (in my mind, but not long until we are in our new house!)


xoVR






No comments:

Post a Comment