Sunday, 10 March 2013

A CARNIVAL WITH CHRISTOPHER FARR FABRICS


PROJECT BY DIANE BERGERON

In my last blog Diane Bergeron Style I told you I loved this fabric and would hunt it down. Well I did. You can get it at Christopher Farr and it is called Carnival.


Take a look and lust over some of the images I found that  make use this beautiful Christopher Farr carnival fabric.


This room is making great use of the print with not only the fabric but the wallpaper too. 

VIA ETSY.COM

A touch of the fabric in cute cushions.

PROJECT BY MEGAN YOUNG DESIGNS

 I really do love a printed arm chair - Take note, upholstery is a great alternative to buying a new chair.

PROJECT BY ARENT AND PYKE

I just adore a fabric bed head!

It also comes in five other colour ways - the red carnival fabric has a brilliant vintage feel to it. 

There are also so many other brilliant fabrics to lust over so I highly recommend taking a quick sneak-peak at the site. The fabric is a little pricy, depending on how much you love-need-want it. They have a virtual room tool that allows you to create your own room! Brilliant. You are sure to get creative! 

I'm searching the site now and I have so many prints and I am getting very excited at the thought of where I could use all this fabric in my perfect dream home!

xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment