Tuesday, 19 February 2013

THE BLOGGING ROOM


Today I am feeling like I want a gorgeous glamorous Hollywood style home office.

A place I want to come and blog in every single day.

Now that I have sent my chair to be upholstered in black and white striped fabric - did I mention I have asked for silver studs to be added? I thought it would add a glamorous edge to the chair. Anyway, now I can't help but to start planning the rest of my blogging room, yes in the non existent new house.

I guess the need for a study revamp is because of the amount of hours I am in my current one; blogging away, sorting the finances, eBaying, searching for homes - which may I add has turned into  a disastrous mess in the process!

I will clean it tomorrow if I can find the strength - but only if the strength comes to me. Today it did not come, today I have been googling for workspace inspiration and have found so many spaces I am in love with! 

Let us take a look, shall we.

JEFF ANDREWS
JEFF ANDREWS 

LA DOLCE VITA
KELLY WEARSTLER
WINDSOR SMITH
ATMOSPHERE INTERIORS
ATMOSPHERE INTERIORS
ATMOSPHERE INTERIORS
ATMOSPHERE INTERIORS

NICHOLE LOIACONO

CENTURY FURNITURE

It is hard to choose a favourite from the above images but I am feeling an overload lot of inspiration and ideas coming into my head - it just may explode! A little like my office looks like it has exploded with paperwork, magazines, brochures and what else may lay underneath.

Wallpaper is looking to be a must. I am just loving the wallpaper used by Atmosphere Interiors in both of those workspaces. I am also lusting over the mirrored desk and chandeliers Jeff Andrews has used, so I will add those to my wish list! And how can a glamorous home office be without a floor to ceiling bookshelf? On the list.

I know everyone is different and a glamorous black and white study my not be your ideal working sanctuary so click HERE to view loads of other beautiful, fun, colourful, creative, inspiring workspaces. 

Now I am off to hunt down that wallpaper for my perfect dream Blogging Room.


xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment