Saturday, 2 February 2013

STORM BEFORE THE FINE DAY

I feel like I am in the storm before the sun shines and it turns into one fine day.

All morning I have been running around poofing bridal gowns, matching jewellery to outfits, printing templates, organising and timing a run sheet for the fashion parade and secretly still trying to look amazing as I dress 6 foot models!!

It is all very exciting working behind the scenes on an amazing event such as One Fine Day. This is no ordinary run-of-the-mill bridal expo. The girls of One Fine Day tell me 'it is a refreshing alternative to the traditional bridal fair, showcasing a handpicked selection of sought after vendors in the wedding field'.

Here are a few gorgeous photos from last year. And if you're in Sydney on the weekend it is not too late to purchase tickets. They are $20 and you can buy them HERE.







xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment