Friday, 15 February 2013

FLY AWAY WITH ME



DRM is always giving me grief that I never organise anything so I have arranged a romantic surprise getaway for Valentines day in the beautiful Hunter Valley region in NSW. I just know he'll love it!

It's now 4am and I cannot contain my excitement, the day has come when we will be floating up in the air above the stunning vineyards below us. I have forever wanted to go hot air ballooning and it will be a dream come true watching the sun rise from way up in the air....


xoVR

2 comments:

  1. Seeing the dawn over the Hunter vineyards is always inspiring but from a balloon is magical. A real possibility for the Ladies who Lumch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing!
    The Two Fat Blokes Tour was brilliant and Ladies Who Lunch sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete