Sunday, 10 February 2013

CLOSET CONFIDENTIAL


I have wardrobes on my mind.

I have taken a look at mine - aarrgghh, quick throw the shoes in and close the door!



Yes people, this is my wardrobe, please don't judge me. I am about to embark on the huge task of sorting my wardrobe - again arrgghhh - It's a little daunting because I have let it get so out of control it is so unorganised and messy and the clothes have made their way to my gorgeous newly upholstered black and white bench! This mainly due to the lack of space, or it could be the excessive amount of clothing? Doesn't matter either way, but I couldn't help to imagine what it would be like to walk into a wardrobe and not have to use your entire body weight just to make space for one extra coat hanger or what a luxury it be to see all your shoes beautifully lined up on shelves? - and of course have the beautiful shoes to fill the shelves! 

I was in need of some inspiration to help motivate me with my wardrobe and I couldn't help but to lust over some of the celebrity closets I found. Take a look at these 'Dream Wardrobes', oh to be rich and famous.....

EVA LONGORIA
FERGIE
CHRISTINA AGUILERA
JESSICA ALBA
KIM CATTRELL
PARIS HILTON
NICKY HILTON
PAULA ABDUL
OLIVIA PALERMO 
TAMARA MELLON
KHLOE KARDASHIAN
MARIA CAREY

These wardobes get me so excited! Fresh flowers, personal accents, a chandelier...Oh my! Still my absolute favourite, breath-taking, ultimate wardrobe and the one that every girl dreams of having - Carrie Bradshaw's wardrobe built by Big. 


CARRIE BRADSHAW'S WARDROBE - SATC 1 
Don't panic  DRM - I do not expect you to turn into Mr. Big and build me a wardrobe but I'm getting inspiration and clear visions for the wardrobe in my perfect dream house....



xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment