Wednesday, 30 January 2013

IN BED WITH KARL


At my computer again today as I continue to research properties, areas and statistics. Though 'somehow' my mouse couldn't help but to find the google box and 'somehow' the word luxury hotels appeared in the box - crazy, I know!?!?

Ok maybe, just maybe, I am getting a little excited about our up and coming holiday to the USA and there is a insy-winsy possibility I was daydreaming about luxury hotels I may get to stay in!

As it would be, google managed to find me an article on the new Sofitel Hotel in Singapore and their collaboration with Karl Lagerfeld. You can read it HERE or at least look and lust over the images.


So yes, Karl Lagerfeld, the head of my favourite fashion house Chanel, is going to be designing the new emblem for Sofitel So Singapore. After drooling over the images of this beautiful luxury hotel, I thought about all the other fabulous hotels there are in the world and the opulent interiors that lay beyond the doorman and through the grand foyers. 

WYNN HOTEL LAS VEGAS
WYNN HOTEL LAS VEGAS
THE VENETIAN HOTEL LAS VEGAS
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL GEORGE V PARIS
WYNN MACAU 
PALAZZO HOTEL LAS VEGAS
PALAZZO HOTEL LAS VEGAS
Side tracked from the house hunting today and focused on hotel planning for our trip, my head has been filled with all the inspiration I can draw upon from these luxurious hotels. As I prepare for an influx of visitors over the next few months, I am asking myself how I can add a little bit of luxury hotel to create the perfect guest room? Sleep tight for a couple more nights and I will give you some great ideas to make your house guests feel right at home!

I know tonight as I rest my head on my pillow I will be in a happy place, immersed with thoughts of lush, plush robes that will wrap themselves around my body, soft slippers to place my tired feet, long, hot, relaxing, bubble baths and falling asleep in the pure Egyptian cotton comfort of one of their beds and fantasising about my perfect dream home....


xoVR

No comments:

Post a Comment